South Western Railway (SWR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli Recruitment against Sports (Open Advertisement) Quota 2016-2017. Applications are invited from the Indian Citizens (Sports Persons Only) for filling up 21 Vacancies (Unreserved) posts against Zonal / Railway Sports Quota to be recruited in Group ‘C’ (VI CPC for the Year 2016-17.
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2016 (SPORTS)
Sports Quota 2016-17
Group ‘C’ Posts
21 (Female – 08, Male – 13)
18 to 25 Years as on 01/01/2017
Pay Band-I ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 2800/2400 & ₹ 1900/2000
Minimum Educational Qualification: (From Recognized University / Institute / Board)
(1) Group ‘C’ (Grade Pay ₹ 2800/2400) -> Graduation (University Degree).
(2) Group ‘C’ (Grade Pay ₹ 1900/2000) -> 12th Pass (+2 Stage) or its equivalent Examination (OR) Matric with course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI.
Minimum Sports Norms:
Sportspersons desirous of applying for the posts in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/2400 (VI CPC) ->
(1) Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) (OR)
(2) Obtained atleast 3rd position by representing the Country in the World Cup (Junior/Senior)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior) (OR)
(3) Obtained Gold medal in Asian Games.
Sportspersons desirous of applying for the posts in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (VI CPC) ->
(1) Represented the country in the International championships/ events either in World Cup (Junior/ Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/ Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category). (OR)
(2) Obtained atleast 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Championships/ Asia Cup (Junior/ Senior Category)/ South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category)/ USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category). (OR)
(3) Obtained atleast 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships. (OR)
(4) Obtained atleast 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association. (OR)
(5) Obtained atleast 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. (OR)
(6) Obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
Examination Fee: ₹ 500/- for General and OBC Category candidates. ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Women / Minorities Economically Backward Classes. The examination fee should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/Rectt, South Western Railway, Hubli, payable at Hubli. Candidates must write their name, full address in the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
Recruitment Process: The recruitment will be based on trials, assessment of sports achievements etc. The candidates who are found fit in trails only will be considered for next stage.
How to Apply: Application as per the prescribed format shall be submitted on A-4 size good quality paper. Applications complete in all respects should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for Group ‘C’ post against Sports Quota (Open advertisement Scheme) for the year 2016-17” and to be addressed to “The Assistant Personnel Officer /Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old General Manager’s Office Complex, Club Road, Hubli-580 023”.
The application should reach the Addressee on or before 19/12/2016. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spriti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himaohal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands and the candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by post will be 03/01/2017.
|RRC Hubli Website >>||Download Application Form >>|