Shivaji University, Kolhapur invites online applications from eligible candidates for temporary recruitment of following Faculty positions for the following University various Departments / Courses. The said appointments will be made on temporary basis for the academic year 2016-17 under Section 77 of the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
Advertisement No. 07/2016 (Post Code No. 07/16-01 to 07/15 - 49)
Name of the Post
Temporary Assistant Professor
Assistant Professor ->
(1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian
University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) of UGC Notification's (Dated 30/6/2010) Clause 4.4.1,
candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
(4) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Sports Coach ->
(1) A Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's Degree in Sports Science with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) with consistently good academic record.
(2) Record of having represented the University / college at the Inter -University / inter-colleges competitions or the State and / national championships.
(3) Qualifying in the national level eligibility test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
(4) Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these Regulations.
(5) However, candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the "University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D.), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant
Director of Physical Education / College Director of Physical Education & Sports.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates may apply online on or before 22/05/2016. The Last date of submission of final print out of application form with attested necessary documents is 27/05/2016 up to 6.00 p.m. in the University office.
|Detailed Notification >>||Apply Online >>|