Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Office of the Additional Director, CG Nongrim Hills: Shillong - 793 invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for the following Group 'C' Posts of Staff Nurse and Pharmacists (Allopathic) for CGHS Wellness Centres at Shillong, Imphal abd Agartala.
Name of Post
No of Vacancy
Scale of Pay
20 – 30 Years
PB-2 + GP Rs.4600/-
18 – 30 Years
PB-1 + GP Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
Staff Nurse ->
(1) 10+2 or equivalent.
(2) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution.
(3) Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
(4) In lieu of Mid-Wifery, six months duration course as prescribed by Indian Nursing
Council (For Male Nurse).
(5) desirable - One Year Experience.
(1) Passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, chemistry & Biology) with technical qualifications, approved diploma in pharmacy from an institute, recognized by the pharmacy Council off India & registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacists Act 1948.
(2) Desirable - One Year, however preference will be given to the candidate having more experience & working knowledge of computer.
Selection Process: The shortlisted candidate will be invited for INTERVIEW, should bring original certificates for verification.
How To Apply: The application on a plain A4 size paper giving full Bio-Data along with attested copies of essential certificates with 03 passport size photograph to be submitted to the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last Date is 11/04/2015).
|Official Notification Here >>|