Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) issued recruitment advertisement for the post of Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2014. The last date for receipt of application is 3rd February 2015.
Scale of Pay
Regional Inspector (Technical)
77 (UR-42, SC-18, ST-02, OBC-15) [For Women of U.P.- 15]
21 to 40 Years as on 1st July 2014 (i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993.)
Rs. 9,300/- - Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-)
(1) Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto; (AND)
(2) (i) A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or (ii) A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) or (iii) Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government; (AND)
(3) Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine; (AND)
(4) Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles. (5) Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: After filling in the 'Candidate Registration' format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The last date for submission of application fee is 28/01/2015.
(1) UR / OBC -> Rs.200/- (Exam Fee) + Rs.15/- (Online Processing Fee) = Total Rs.215/-
(2) SC / ST -> Rs.80/- (Exam Fee) + Rs.15/- (Online Processing Fee) = Total Rs.95/-
(3) Physically Handicapped -> Only Rs.15/- (Online Processing Fee)
(4) Dependants of the freedom fighters / Ex-Serviceman / Woman -> According to Category refer S.No.1 & 2.
How To Apply: Eligible & Interested Persons Apply Online. The On-line Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I, Part-II and Part-III of the Form) before last date 03/02/2015.
|Detailed Advertisement >>||Apply Online >>|