Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is calling Young Engineering through GATE-2014. IOCL is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers (Only Indian Nationals) for recruitment as Officers/ Engineers and Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers. Recruitment for both the positions will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2014.
Name of the Post
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering.
Rs. 24,900/-per month
Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering.
Rs. 20,600/-per month
Age Limit: 26 years as on 30th June, 2014 for the General category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive.
Educational Qualification (For Both Officers/ Engineers and Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers)
1. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor's degree in engineering/ technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
2. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
3. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) /People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
4. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2014.
5. Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the above mentioned disciplines and should appear in GATE-2014 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
6. Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed (or are completing) the course requirement for awarding BE/ B.Tech in one of the core disciplines advertised above and have completed (or are completing ME/ M.Tech by August, 2014). At the end of the programme, if selected in IndianOil, such candidates must have both BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree.
7. Candidates completed / are pursuing their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible.
Selection Process: GATE-2014 score in the concerned disciplines. Short listed candidates called for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) ; Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
Last date for Submission of Online Application through Website - 3rd October 2013
Last Date for the receipt of Print-out of the ONLINE Application along with all the supporting documents at the respective Zonal GATE Offices - 10th October 2013
Availability of Admit Card on the GOAPS website for printing - 18th December, 2013
GATE 2014 Online Examination - 1st February to 2nd March,2014
Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil - 2nd March 2014
How To Apply: Eligible candidates must required to apply GATE- 2014 examination in the concerned disciplines through http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/. On downloading the GATE-2014 admit card and receipt of GATE-2014 registration number, the candidates may apply to IndianOil official website from 18th December, 2013 to 2nd March 2014.
|Official Advertisement Here>>|