Indian Oil (IOCL) is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers from the following disciplines for recruitment as Engineers / Officers through GATE 2017. IOCL GATE 2017 recruitment online registration start from 5th January 2017 and close on 4th February 2017.
Name of the Post
Engineers / Officers
Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computer Science & IT, Electronics & Communication, Polymer Science & Engineering
Age Limit: 26 Years as on 30th June 2017 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Remuneration: Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of ₹ 24,900/- per month.
Eligible Engineering Disciplines:
(1) Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
(2) Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
(3) Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
(4) Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
(5) Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Avionics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation engineering)
(6) Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
(7) Mechanical Engineering (excluding Bio-medical Engineering/ Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics etc.)
(8) Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
(9) Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/ Paint/ Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
(1) Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor's degree in engineering/ technology (full time regular courses only) in required /concerned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
(2) Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
(3) Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
(4) Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2017.
(5) Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of required disciplines and should appear in GATE-2017 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Shortlisting of candidates for Group Task / Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be based on GATE 2017 Score. The GATE 2016 Score or previous exam score is not valid.
Eligible candidates have to Apply Online separately for GATE-2017 and for India Oil. However, the candidates may apply in IOCL Only after getting their GATE-2017 Registration Number. The IOCL GATE 2017 Recruitment Online registration start from 05/01/2017 to 04/02/2017.
|Detailed Notification >>||GATE 2017 Apply Online >>||GATE 2017 Govt Jobs List >>|