Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) (A Government of India Enterprise) is looking young Engineering Graduates for recruitment of Officers in Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics & Telecommunications through GATE 2017.
Name of the Post
Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics & Telecommunications
04 Years Full Time Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in respective Disciplines.
Age Limit: Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2017 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1992. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Pay Scale: Salary Grade-A ₹ 24,900 - 50,500/- (Approx. CTC - ₹ 10.73 Lacs)
(1) Mechanical -> Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
(2) Civil -> Civil
(3) Electrical -> Electrical, Electrical & Electronics;
(4) Electronics & Telecommunication -> Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics
(5) Instrumentation -> Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control
(6) Chemical -> Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2017 in the respective discipline. The GATE 2017 Online registration close on 4th October 2016. The HPCL Recruitment of Officers through GATE 2017 Online registration open from 10/01/2016 to 10/02/2017.
GATE 2017 Important Dates:
Last Date for submission of Online Application –> 04/10/2016 up to 23:59 Hours
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of City –> 16/11/2016
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing –> 05/01/2017
GATE 2017 Online Exam Dates –> 04/02/2017, 05/02/2017, 11/02/2017, 12/02/2017
GATE 2017 Exam Results Date –> 27/03/2016 at 18:00 Hours
|Detailed Advertisement >>|
|GATE 2017 Govt Jobs List >>|
|Apply Online >>|