Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai invites applications for the post of Senior Lecturers, Lecturers and Junior Lecturers in Tamilnadu Teacher Educational Service for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies for the year 2016. The last date for receipt of applications is 30th July 2016.
Advertisement No. 03/2016 - Direct Recruitment of Senior Lecturer / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer - SCERT 2016
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Scale of Pay
₹ 15600-39100 + GP ₹ 5700
₹ 9300-34800 + GP ₹ 4800
₹ 9300-34800 + GP ₹ 4600
Age Limit: 57 Years as on 31/07/2016.
Senior Lecturers ->
(1) Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks; (and)
(2) M.Ed. Degree with not less than 55% marks; (and)
(3) Teaching Experience for a period of not less than five years as:- (a) Lecturer in the Directorate of Teacher Education Research and Training in the State of Tamil Nadu. or (b) Lecturer in the District Institutes of Education and Training in the State of Tamil Nadu. or (c) Approved Lecturer in any recognized Aided (or) Self Financing Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu. or (d) Junior Lecturer in a Government Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu.
(1) Masters degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography; (and)
(2) M.Ed., for Lecturers in Languages or Subjects and M.P.Ed., for Lecturers in Physical Education, with not less than 55% marks.
Junior Lecturers ->
(1) Masters degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography; (and)
(2) M.Ed. degree with not less than 55% marks.
Application Form: The OMR Application Form along with Prospectus can be purchased from 15/07/2016 to 30/07/2016 in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of ₹ 50/- in cash towards the cost of the Application Form and Prospectus.
Application Fee: ₹ 500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. ₹ 250/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. The fee should be paid by the candidates in any Branch of INDIAN BANK / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK / CANARA BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
Scheme of Examination: The written examination will consist of a single paper of 03 hours duration with 150 marks. The question paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions in a single paper. The Question Papers for all subjects will be in Tamil and English only. The written Examination will be held on 17/09/2016 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
The Candidates are advised to submit the filled-in application forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 30/07/2016 upto 5.30 P.M. The Candidates are advised NOT to send the filled-in Application Forms by post or in person to the Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai - 600 006.
Commencement of Sale of Application -> 15/07/2016
The Last Date for Receipt of Application -> 30/07/2016
The Date of Written Examination -> 17/09/2016
|Detailed Notification >>||Addendum >>||Syllabus >>|