Government of India, Geological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up Vacancy post of Ordinary Grade Driver General in Central Service Group "C" Non-Ministerial Non-Gazetted by Deputation Basis. Eligible Officials apply within 60 days from the date of advertising this post in Employment News dated 28th May - 3rd June 2016 Issue.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Pay Band and Grade Pay
Ordinary Grade Driver in General Central Service Group "C" Non-Ministerial Non-Gazetted
Not exceeding 56 Years
Pay Band-1, ₹ 5200 - 20,200/- plus grade pay ₹ 1900/-
Region wise Vacancies: Northern Region HQ Lucknow - 36, Western Region HQ Jaipur - 30, North Eastern Region HQ Shillong - 16, Eastern Region HQ Kolkata - 45, Southern Region / RSAS / M & CSD / TI HQ Hyderabad - 48, Central Region HQ Nagpur - 34.
Eligibility and Qualification:
(1) Deputation / re-employment of ex-servicemen - Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or retired or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed for direct recruits shall also be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces and thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
(2) Educational Qualification - Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(3) Driving license for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
(4) 03 years' experience in driving of trucks, jeeps or tractors from recognized organization.
(5) Experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
The eligible candidates / applicants shall require to submit their application in the prescribed proforma, through their cadre controlling authorities along with last 5 (five) years ACRs/ APARs i.e. for the year 2009-201 0 to 2014-15 and vigilance clearance to the Deputy Director General (P & A), GSI, 27, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata - 700016 within 60 days from the date of advertising this post in Employment News dated 28th May - 3rd June 2016 Issue (i.e. Last date will be 26/07/2016).
|DAVP Notification >>|