Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit will hold Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility For Lectureship (NET) June, 2017 tentatively on Sunday the 18th June, 2017. The Online Registration start from 8th February 2017 and close on 8th March 2017.
Advertisement No.10-2(5)/2017(i) - E.U.II
CSIR-UGC NET June 2017
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) June 2017
(1) Chemical Sciences, (2) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, (3) Life Sciences, (4) Mathematical Sciences, (5) Physical Sciences
(a) For JRF (NET) - Maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2017 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
(b) For LS (NET) - No upper age limit.
(1) M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ BTech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
(2) Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in required subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award of fellowship.
(3) Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (Given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of Institute/Dean/Head of Department from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
(4) B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor's degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
(5) The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. PhD degree holders who have passed Master's degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
Exam Date -> The single paper MCQ based test will be held tentatively on 18/06/2017 (Sunday). The examination will be held in two sessions; morning 9.00 AM to 12.00 noon and afternoon 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
Exam Centres: Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Varanasi.
Application Fee: ₹ 1000/- for General, ₹ 500/- for OBC (NCL), ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) Candidates. The Candidates may deposit their fees through NEFT by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as notified in the fee deposit challan (Prescribed format).
How to Apply: Eligible interested candidates may apply online through CSIR HRDG Website on or before 08/03/2017.
The hard copy of filled online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by Ordinary post to the Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 14/03/2017 (For candidates applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach to the Deputy Secretary, Examination Unit, CSIR on or before 21/03/2017).
Date of Single MCQ Examination -> Tentatively on 18/06/2017
Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan -> 08/02/2017 Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations) -> 07/03/2017
Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations) -> 08/03/2017
Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit -> 14/03/2017
Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas) -> 21/03/2017
Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis -> 20/04/2017
Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website -> 16/05/2017
Last date for accepting representation about non-registration for this test -> 23/05/2017
Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates -> 1st week of June 2017
|CSIR Official Website >>|