National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Mumbai invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Development Assistants and Development Assistants (Hindi) in NABARD Recruitment 2016-17. The closing date for online registration is 20th September 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 / DA / 2016-17 RECRUITMENT OF DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANTS / DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANTS (Hindi)
Name of the Post
Age Limit (as on 31/07/2016)
Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi)
85 in various States (02 Reserved for PWD, 12 Reserved for EXS)
Between 18 and 35 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01-081981 and not later than 31-07-1998 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 8,860/- per month (i.e. ₹ 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of ₹ 8,040 - 410 - 9270 - 500 - 11,270 - 550 - 13,470 - 650 - 15,420 - 720 - 16,140 - 990 -20,100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistants is approximately ₹ 24948/-. The pay scale is under revision.
Educational Qualifications (as on 31/07/2016):
Development Assistant ->
(1) At least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
(2) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
(3) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English.
Development Assistant (Hindi) ->
(1) Should be a Graduate with, minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instructions level with Hindi as a compulsory subject. Knowledge of computer operation is essential.
(2) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Wherever, marks of the candidate are in percentile, they will have to submit a certificate indicating percentage equivalent to percentile from the concerned institution.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination (Online) and Main Examination (Online).
Application Fee: ₹ 50/- (Communication Bank Charges Only) for SC/ST/PWD/EXS Applicants; ₹ 450/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. The payment can be made by Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates can apply online only. The Last date for submission of online registration is 20/09/2016.
Closure of registration of application -> 20/09/2016
Closure for editing application details -> 20/09/2016
Last date for printing your application -> 05/10/2016
Online Fee Payment -> 30/08/2016 to 20/09/2016
Date of Online Test -> November / December 2016
|Detailed Advertisement >>||Annexure (Exam Centres)>>||Apply Online >>|