Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up 01 post (reserved for Other Backward Classes) of Medical Consultant on contract basis (for 03 Years, subject to review every year). The last date for receipt of applications is 22nd March 2017.
Name of Post
No of Vacancy
01 (Reserved for OBC)
Remuneration: ₹ 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and ₹. 950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service. Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of ₹ 1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense. Reimbursement of mobile charges of ₹ 1,000/- per month will also be provided.
(1) MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
(2) Post Graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
(3) Minimum 02years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
(4) The applicants having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms. from the dispensary at the aforementioned Officers’ Quarters will be given preference.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates apply in the prescribed application format. The Completed applications should be addressed to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur - 208001 on or before 22/03/2017 till 05:15 PM.
Job Location: Reserve Bank Officers’ Quarters, 4 / 277, Tilak Nagar, Kanpur - 208002.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 05:30 P.M. to 06:30 P.M., Saturday: 12:15 P.M. to 01:15 P.M.
|Detailed Notification >>|
|Application Form >>|
Reserve Bank of India Services Board (RBI), Mumbai invites applications for recruitment of Manager Grade 'B' and Assistant Manager Grade 'A'. The Online registration start from 1st March 2017 and close on 16th March 2017.
Advertisement No. 4/2016-17
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2017)
Manager (Technical - Civil) in Grade 'B'
Between 21 and 35 years
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A'
Between 21 and 30 years
Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade 'A'
Between 25 and 40 years
Qualification and Experience:
Manager (Technical - Civil) ->
(1) A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
(2) Desirable - Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management.
(3) Experience - At least 3 years' experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public/ private limited organization including Hospitals/ Banks/ Financial Institutions/ Planning/ Designing/ Construction/ Large Office Buildings/ Multistoried Buildings/ Housing Companies/ residential campus based education institutions including preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) ->
(1) Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; (OR)
(2) Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; (OR)(3) Second Class Master's Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor's Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree); (OR)
(4) Master's Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
(5) Desirable - Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing.
Assistant Manager (Security) ->
(1) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force (OR)
(2) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable): ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates; ₹ 60/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. No fee for RBI Staff. The Fees are required to be paid only through Online Mode. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply online from 01/03/2017 and close on 16/03/2017.
Online Registration Start From -> 01/03/2017
Closing date for Online Registration -> 16/03/2017
Last date for paying Payment of Fees / Intimation Charges -> 16/03/2017
Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Application (Only for the post of Assistant Manager (Security)) -> 22/03/2017 up to 5:00 PM.
|Complete Details >>|
|Apply Online >>|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) career opportunities for IT Professionals for various roles in Cyber Security, Research and Innovation, Project Management, Systems Audit and Corporate Support at Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT). The last date for receipt of applications is 7th February 2017.
Name of Post
Manager / Senior Manager / AVP in Cyber Security
Marketing Manager / Chief Solution Architect / Technical Leader / Manager / Research Anaylst - Research and Innovation
AVP / Senior Manager / Manager / Sr Technology Analyst / Technology Analyst / Sr Business Analyst / Business Analyst - Project Management
Senior VP / VP / Managers - Systems Audit
AVP / Manager / Associate - Corporate Support
How to Apply: Eligible candidates will be required to register with his/her email ID and mobile number. He/she would then complete an online form, including a statement of purpose and upload his/her resume. The Completed applications must be submitted by 07/02/2017 up to 22:00 hours.
|REBIT Careers >>|