Kandla Port Trust (KPT), Medical Department intends to engage Nurses and Pharmacists on contractual basis for its Hospitals at Gandhidham, Kandla and Vadinar. The last date for submission of applications is 12th July 2016.
Qualification and Experience
(1) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized Institution and registered as Nurse with Gujarat Nursing Council or similar Council of any other state in India. The candidates, who possessed higher qualifications in the relevant field i.e. Post-Basic B.Sc.(Nursing), M.Sc. (Nursing) would be given preference.
(1) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist with Gujarat State Pharmacy Council or similar Council of any other state in India. The candidates, who possessed higher qualifications in the relevant field i.e. B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy would be given preference. (2) Experience - Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as Pharmacist in a Major Port Hospital/ Govt. Hospital/ 50 bedded Private Hospital of repute.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 1st June, 2016.
Remuneration: Fixed consolidated remuneration of ₹ 23,950/- Per Month.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates shall be made purely on the basis of merit, qualification and experience. The candidates, who possess the higher qualification and experience, would be given preference. The candidates should clearly indicate the percentage of marks & Division which they secured, in the application form. However, in case of receipt of more applications, a qualifying test would be conducted to shortlist the number of candidates to be considered for contractual engagement.
How to Apply: Application containing detailed bio data including name, father/mother's name, date of birth, permanent address, address for communication, phone no, email ID, Nationality, marital status, educational qualifications, details of experience, with two recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all testimonial should be sent to THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, KANDLA PORT TRUST, PORT HOSPITAL, GOPALPURI, GANDHIDHAM 370240, GUJARAT on or before 12/07/2016, in sealed envelope subscribed "Application for contractual engagement of Nurse / Pharmacist".
|Detailed Document >>|
Kandla Port Trust invites applications for filling up the post of Harbour Master on Deputation / Direct Recruitment basis. The closing date for receipt of applications is 4th July 2016.
Name of the Post
Scale of Pay
₹ 43200 – 66000 (IDA)
For Deputation ->
(1) Officers holding analogous posts or holding posts of Dock Master/Master Pilot/Dredging Supdt. and its equivalent dock side post with experience in the scale of Rs. 36600-62000 (IDA pattern) with 2 years regular service in the grade in Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be eligible.
(2) The selection is by merit for which the benchmark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below "Very Good". The deputation will be governed by the Rules / Guidelines issued by the Central Govt. from time to time. The deputation will be for a period of three years.
For Direct Recruitment ->
(1) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
(2) Must hold Pilot licence and have experience of 8 years either as Master of foreign going ship or in Piloting or cumulative.
The application (Prescribed format) along with required documents must be addressed to THE SECRETARY, KANDLA PORT TRUST, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE BUILDING, GANDHIDHAM (KUTCH), GUJARAT STATE - 370 201 on or before 04/07/2016. The eligible and willing officers, may apply through proper channel.
|Detailed Document >>|