Central Bank of India is looking for retired bank officers in scale III and above, having experience of working in any public sector bank/SBI (i.e. our Bank/any other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and with relevant expertise, for recruitment on contract basis as Incharge for FLCC in Buldhana districts. The last date for receipt of application is 12th January 2017.
Name of the Post
Incharge of FLCC
Less than 65 Years with Sound Health
01 Year, Renewal may be possible at Bank's sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
Contract Amount: The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR ₹ 25,000/- per month, which ever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of ₹ 5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc.
(1) Essential - Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
(2) Desirable - Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/ Rural Development Officer/ Agriculture officers converted to Mainstream of banking/Lead District managers and Faculty leaders/ Faculty members of Training Centres/Colleges with
specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
(1) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(2) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
(3) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(4) Should be well conversant with the local language.
(5) Should have retired from scale III or above. Name of retired Scale-II officers may be considered for the post of Counselors/ Incharge for FLCCs only (Not for RSETI).
(6) Should be resident of Maharashtra State.
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the prescribed format. Address the application, Super-scribing "Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge of FLCC on contract" to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, "Mangesh" Adarsha Colony, Gorakshan Road, Akola - 444001 (Maharashtra). The Last date for receipt of application is 12/01/2017.
|Detailed Notice >>|
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank is looking for Retired General Manager of Scheduled Commercial Bank/CGM of RBI/NABARD & Other Financial Institution having experience of working in Priority Sector side of banking. The last date for receipt of applications is 20th January 2017.
Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs) on Contract basis - 2017 at Mumbai
Name of Post
Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETI & FLCC)
Less than 65 Years
₹ 65,000/- p.m. whichever is less
Contract Period: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract Basis for a period of Two years and the Contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month notice.
(1) The applicant should have superannuated or have taken VRS or Retiring on or before 31.12.2016, at the level of General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank and CGM of RBI/ NABARD & Other Financial Institution.
(2) He should have the exposure in working of Priority Sector side of the Banking and should have minimum Ten years experience of working as an Officer.
(3) Weightage will be given for his/ her experience of working in the Rural/ Semi Urban Branches in various capacities i.e. Branch Manager/ Field Officer/ Agriculture Finance Officer and also at Senior Management level as Lead District Manager and/ or Regional Manager and/ or Chairman, RRB and/ or Zonal Manager and also experience if any in RSETI/ FLCC affairs in any capacity.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in his/ her regard shall be final.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable fee of ₹ 1000/- payable to way of Draft drawn on any Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of "Central Bank of India -Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs) and payable at Mumbai. which is non-refundable.
How to Apply: Applicants have to submit their applications in the prescribed format. The Last date for receipt of application is 20/01/2017. Address the application, Super-scribing "Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETI & FLCC)" to General Manager - HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
|Download Document >>|