Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank invites Online application format from eligible Indian National candidates for recruitment of Credit Officers and Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category for filling up total 61 Vacancies. The Online registration start from 14th September 2016 and close on 30th September 2016.
Recruitment of Various Specialist Category Officers
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years
Pay Scale: MMG Scale II ₹ 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950/-
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
Credit Officer ->
(1) Graduate Degree with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. (OR)
(2) Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. (OR)
(3) A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Risk Managers ->
(1) B.Tech./ MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. (OR) M.Sc. Maths from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. (OR) M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. (OR) MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
(2) Preferable Technical Qualification - FRM/ CFA/ Diploma in Risk management/ SAS/ SPSS/ Oracle/ DB2.
(3) Preferable Experience - 2 years of experience in Banking/ Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Selection Process: Online Test and/or Interview. The tentative date of Online Test is 04/11/2016.
Application Fee: ₹ 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST; and PWD; ₹ 550/- (Application fee with Intimation Charges) for all other candidates. The fee can be made through Online Payment Only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply only for one Post. The Candidates can apply only online only from 14/09/2016 to 30/09/2016.
Opening Date for On-line Registration -> 14/09/2016
Closing Date for On-line Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) -> 30/09/2016
Downloading of Call Letters for Test -> On or After 20/10/2016
Tentative Date of On-line Examination -> 04/11/2016
|Detailed Notification >>||Apply Online >>|
Central Bank of India is looking for qualified personnel for recruitment of Economist. The last date for receipt of applications is 20th September 2016.
Name of the Post
No of Post
Economist (Assistant General Manager in Senior Management Grade-V in Specialist Category)
Maximum 40 years
SMG Scale-V ₹ 59,170-1650/ 2-62470-1800/ 2-66,070
(1) Post Graduation in Economics with minimum 55% marks with specialization in monetary/ financial economics or econometrics from an Indian or reputed foreign University.
(2) Preference will be given to candidates with doctoral degree in areas of money/ banking/ international finance.
(3) Candidates should have to their credit relevant published work/research papers in the areas of economics /finance /banking.
(4) Computer knowledge is essential.
(1) Minimum of 5 years in applied Economic Research.
(2) Candidates should have high levels of skills in quantitative techniques and thorough knowledge of financial market/domestics and international economics.
(3) Candidates should have flair for writing and publishing articles of topical Interest.
(4) Preference will be given to candidates who are having relevant work experience as 'Economist' in commercial / Public Sector Banks in MMG Scale-III or SMG Scale-IV.
Selection Procedure: The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Application Fee: ₹ 1000/- (Non-Refundable) payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised / Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of "Central Bank of India- Recruitment of Economist" and payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicants have to submit their applications in the prescribed format. Application complete in all respects should be addressed to General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021 on or before 20/09/2016. The postal cover Super Scribing "Application for the post of Economist".
|Detailed Advertisement >>|
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank is looking for Retired General Manager of Scheduled Commercial Bank/CGM of RBI/ NABARD & Other Financial Institution having experience of working in Priority Sector side of banking, for recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs) on Contract basis - 2016 at Mumbai. The last date for submission of applications is 10th September 2016.
Name of the Post
Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETI & FLCC)
Less than 65 years
₹ 65,000/- Per Month
(1) The applicant should have superannuated or have taken VRS or Retiring on or before 31.08.2016, at the level of General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank and CGM of RBI/ NABARD & Other Financial Institution.
(2) He should have the exposure in working of Priority Sector side of the Banking and should have minimum Ten years experience of working as an Officer.
(3) Weightage will be given for his/ her experience of working in the Rural/ Semi Urban Branches in various capacities i.e. Branch Manager/ Field Officer/ Agriculture Finance Officer and also at Senior Management level as Lead District Manager and/ or Regional Manager and/ or Chairman, RRB and/ or Zonal Manager and also experience if any in RSETI/ FLCC affairs in any capacity.
Application Fee: ₹ 1000/- payable to way of Draft drawn on any Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of "Central Bank of India -Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs) and payable at Mumbai, which is non-refundable.
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicants have to submit their applications in the prescribed format. Completed applications should be addressed to GENERAL MANAGER - HRD, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, CHANDERMUKHI, 17TH FLOOR, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI-400 021 on or before 10/09/2016. The postal cover Super scribing "Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETI & FLCC)".
|Details and Application Format >>|