All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will hold Competitive Examination (Stage-I) for Recruitment of Senior Resident / Senior Demonstrator for the January 2017 session at AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS Delhi Sr. Residents / Sr. Demonstrators Online Registration close on 29th November 2016.
These posts include existing vacant posts, backlog vacancies of SC, ST, OBC and the posts which are likely to fall vacant (Stage-I) between 01.01.2017 to 30.06.2017.
Name of the Post
Total No of Posts
Senior Resident / Senior Demonstrator
33 Years as on 31st January 2017. Age Relxation as per Govt. Rules.
Maximum Period upto 3 Years
(1) For Medical Candidates -> A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline froma recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto/Diplomate of National Board (DNB).
(2) For the Post of Geriatric Medicine -> A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD in Medicine from a recognized university/ Institute/ or equivalent qualification thereto/Diplomate of National Board (DNB).
(3) For the post of Emergency Medicine -> A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD (Geriatric Medicine) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto in the discipline/subject.
(4) For the post of Palliative Medicine -> A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Palliative edicine/ Anesthesiology/ Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/ Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation)
(5) Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery -> M.S. Degree in Surgery/ENT/Orthopaedics from any University recognized by MCI.
(6) Critical & Intensive Care -> M.D. Anesthesia Degree or DM (Critical Care Medicine) from any University recognized by MCI.
(7) For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics) -> The candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
(8) For the posts of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics -> M.Sc. in Medical Physics with one-year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc. in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
Selection Process: The Competitive Examination (Stage-I) will be conducted in online (CBT) mode only followed by Interview (Stage-II) of eligible candidates.
Date of Entrance Examination:
Date of Exam
Duration of Exam
|18th December, 2016 (Sunday)||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|| |
4 Metro cities in India (Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata & Chennai)
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates are required to fill Online Application Form through AIIMS Exams Portal. The Online Registration start from
25/10/2016 to 15/11/2016. The revised opening date for online registration is 25/11/2016 and close on 29/11/2016.
|Official Advertisement >>|
|Discipline wise Vacancies >>|
|Revised Notice >>|
|Apply Online >>|