Govt of India, Central Research Institute (CRI), Kasauli (Himachal Pradesh) - 173204 Walk in Interview for recruitment of Specialist Grade III and Medical Officer purely on Contract Basis for a period of one year or till such time the posts are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. Walk in INterview scheduled to be held on 12th February 2015.
Name of Post
No of Posts
Specialist Grade-III (Microbiology) in the Non Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre of CHS
Not more than 40 Years
Not exceeding 30 Years
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Specialist Grade-in (Microbiology) ->
(1) A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational Qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 Of 1956).
(2) Post-graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned specialty e.g. M.D.(Bacteriology), M.D. (Microbiology), MBBS (Med. Bacteriology), M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology), PhD (Med. Bacteriology), M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology) or M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) or equivalent.
(3) Three years' experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the post-graduate degree or 5 years' experience after obtaining the post-graduate diploma.
Medical Officer (GDMO) ->
(1) MBBS from a recognized university duly certified by Medical Council of India.
(2) Atleast one year experience in clinical practices preferably in a Govt. Institution.
Walk in Interview -> 12/02/2015 (Thursday) (Time of Interview - 11.15 AM for Specialist, 2:30 PM for Medical Officer)
Venue -> The Office of the Director, Central Research Institute, Kasauli (HP)-173204.
The candidates appearing for interview should bring original certificates/testimonials with a spare set of copies. The candidates who intend to attend the Walk-in-Interview can also send their applications in advance alongwith Bio-data by e-mail to email@example.com (OR) firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration of candidates for Walk-in-Interview will be done till 11:00 AM on the date of interview.
|Detailed Advertisement >>|