Miranda House, College for Women (University of Delhi) invites Prescribed format of applications from talented and motivated scholars for permanent faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor in various departments. The last date for receipt of applications is 23rd February 2015.
Scale of Pay
37 in various Subjects/ Departments
PB-III Rs.15,600-39,100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs.6000 plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time
(1) The eligibility criteria and qualifications are as per the University of Delhi/ University Grants Commission norms.
(2) Qualification for posts in Elementary Education Department will be as per the applicable National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE) norms.
(3) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST /Persons with Disability viz. physically and visually disabled or those who passed their Master's degree prior to 19-09-1991 and hold a Ph.D degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master's degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
(4) Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test SLET/SET).
(5) Candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for awards of M. Phil/ Ph.D. degree), Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
(6) NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Master's Degree Programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable fee of Rs.250 for General/ OBC applicants and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. This is payable in form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal, Miranda House.
Selection Process: The shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates are advised to Apply Online, After filling the Online Application Form, applicants are required to print the Application Form, affix a passport size photograph, signing across it; attach self-attested copies of degrees, mark-sheets, research and teaching experience certificates, NET qualification certificate, testimonials, etc; caste-certificate (where applicable); disability certificate (where applicable); and the Demand Draft.
The duly signed Application Form with all required attachments can be submitted to the college office on any working day (Monday to Friday) between 9.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. Alternatively, it can be mailed to the college address: "The Principal, Miranda House, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007" on or before 23/02/2015.
|Detailed Advertisement & Online Application Form >>|