Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS) Agra invites applications form Indian Citizens on prescribed format for the post of Associate Professor (Education) and Assistant Professor (Hindi). The last date for receipt of application is 30th January 2015.
Name of the Post
No of Posts
Associate Professor (Education)
PB-4 Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs. 9000/-
Assistant Professor (Hindi)
PB-3 Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs. 6000/-
Associate Professor (Education) ->
1) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned allied/relevant disciplines (Education).
2) A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in concerned allied/relevant disciplines.
3) A minimum of eight (08) years' experience of teaching and or research in an
academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, college or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of five (05) publications as books and or research/policy papers.
4) Contribution to education innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
5) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in Appendix III of UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2010.
Assistant Professors (Hindi) ->
1) Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or, an equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with latter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master's degree level, in the relevant subject (Hindi) from an Indian University, or, an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the eligibility test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC (in Hindi). "NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of lecturers in Universities / Colleges /Institutions'. Provided, however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree (in relevant subject) in compliance of the "University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempt from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities / Colleges / Institutions' vide UGC notification No. F.1-1/2002(PS)Exemp. Dated 1st June, 2009.
How To Apply: The Application Form along with demand draft (DD) of Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/PH Rs.200/-) drawn in favour of 'Secretary, Kendnya Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra' and required supportive documents has to be sent only through Post or in person, to the Registrar, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra-282 005, which should reach in the Office of Registrar latest by 30/01/2015. Envelope containing application should be super scribed as "Application for Academic Post:. Frees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Detailed Advertisement >>||Download Application Form >>|