Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Technical Training Institute (TTI), Bangalore issued advertisement notification for One (01) Year apprenticeship training program for passed Graduate Engineers & diploma holders. The last date for submission of application is 24th January 2015. Applications are invited from Young (Fresh) Engineering Degree (B.E/B. Tech) / Diploma in Engineering passed candidates for One (01) year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973.
1) Candidates must an Indian National.
2) Should possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board in India.
3) Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering Degree/Diploma.
4) Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5) Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
(a) A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch of engineering based on
marks scored in the qualifying examination.
(b) Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
(c) Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared medically fit by HAL Hospital.
(d) Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner / Superintendent of Police of your locality within the stipulated time.
Prescribed application format is available at HAL website/TTI Office. The last date for submitting application at TTI - 24/01/2015.
|Detailed Career Documents >>|