Maharashtra Post Office has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks for filling up 1789 Vacancies in the Maharashtra State Circle. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before 6th May 2017.
Name of Post
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Age Limit: 18 to 45 Years as on 6th May 2017. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years for OBC Candidates, 05 years for SC / ST and plus 10 years for PH category candidates.
Pay Scales: ₹ 2745-50-4245 / ₹ 3330-60-5130 / ₹ 3635-65-5585 / ₹ 3660-70-5760 / ₹ 4220-75-6470 / ₹ 4575-85-7125 etc.
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation (10th Class) Pass from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Residence: The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
(1) Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
(2) No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
(3) In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
(4) Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
(5) In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
(6) The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final
selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
(7) Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Application Fee: For General and OBC Category Male Candidates are required to pay a fee of ₹ 100/-. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. No fee for All Women and SC / ST Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate who desires to apply online through India Post Portal Website. The Last date for submission of online applications is 06/05/2017. For any enquiries / clarification email to email@example.com.
|Download Notification >>||Apply Online >>||All State GDS Jobs 2017 List >>|