Oriental Bank (A Nationalised Bank) invites applications from the eligible Indian National candidates for the post of Peon-cum-House Keeper for filling up above 150 vacancies in various Districts. The last date for submission of application is 3rd, 5th and 6th January 2015.
Name of Post
200 (Rohtak - 22; Himachal Pradesh State - 10; Jalandhar - 18; Jaipur - 13; Patiala - 17; Bathinda, Mansa, Muktsar, Faridkot & Ferozepur Districts - 10, Jammu & Kashmir State - 18; Srinagar - 19, Haryana State – 27, Chennai (TN State) – 15, Punjab State – 18, Jaipur - 13 )
18 to 28 Years as on 01/10/2014 (Relaxation – 05 Years for SC/ST, 10 Years for PWD, 03 Years for OBC, EXS – As Per Govt. Rules)
Educational Qualification: Pass in Matriculation (10th Standard) or its equivalent (from A Recognized Board / Institution) but should not have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates may apply on A4 plain paper duly signed and latest passport size coloured photograph affixed on it (format enclosed). Application alongwith attested photocopies of educational certificates of recognised board, caste certificate (if applicable) be sent to Respective State Address. The applicant should write "Application for The Post of Peon-cum-House Keeper" on the envelope.
The Last Date for receipt of application is 31/12/2014 (Chennai, Punjab, Jaipur); 03/01/2015 (Rohtak, J&K); 05/01/2015 (Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Bathinda, Mansa, Muktsar, Faridkot & Ferozepur Districts); 06/01/2015 (Chandigarh).
|Detailed Advertisement >>|
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC Bank) invites applications from the eligible Ex-servicemen candidates to fill up the vacancies of one Armed Guard (UR-General) in its branches in Bathinda District. The last date for receipt of application is 15th January 2015.
No of Post
Maximum 45 Years as on 31/01/2014
Educational Qualifications: A pass in 10th Standard (Matriculation) From recognised board or its equivalent but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent.
(a) Essential ->
(1) Must be ex-servicemen from Army / Navy / Air Force.
(2) Must be Shape-1 (or A) medical category at the time of retirement.
(3) Must be physically fit to carry out duties of armed guard.
(4) Must not be physically disabled or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper performance of duties as a Bank armed guard.
(5) Rating for discipline and conduct during service must be 'Exemplary'.
(6) Must not be visibly obese.
(b) Preferable ->
(1) Service in the army combat arms - Infantry / Mechanised Infantry or Armoured corps OR Artillery, Corps of Engineers, Army Air Defence, Corps of Signals followed by logistics services and other services. Persons with o/s merit from Navy and Air Force will be preferred over army in exceptional circumstances where the individuals have excelled in operations, sports, training courses etc.
(2) Gallantry award winners.
(c) Desirable ->
(1) Height six feet and above.
(2) Service in operational areas - battle experience incl. counter insurgency/counter proxy war experience
(3) Sportsmen as part of battalion teams and above.
(4) Performed duties of driver while in service.
Eligible Ex-Serviceman apply on the prescribed format. The last date for receipt of application is 15/01/2015.
|Official Notification >>|