State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment of Clerical Cadre (CLERK) for fill up total 6425 Vacancies in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Online Registration start from 20th November 2014 and end on 9th December 2014.
Advertisement No. CRPD/ABCL/2014-15/07
Clerical Cadre (Clerk)
6425 (SC - 1048, ST-413, OBC - 1663, General - 3301) [PWD - 218, EXS - 1021]
20 to 28 Years as on 01/12/2014
Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (under review).
Bank wise Vacancies: State Bank of Mysore - 725, State Bank of Patiala - 1200, State Bank of Travancore - 1300, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur - 1300, State Bank of Hyderabad – 2200
Age Relaxation: 05 Years for SC /ST; 03 Years for OBC; PWD (Gen) - 10 Years; PWD (SC /ST) - 15 Years; PWD (OBC) - 13 Years; Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division (from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989) - 05 Years; Ex-Serviceman - Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years; Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried - 09 Years.
Educational Qualification: Any Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government [as on 01/12/2014].
Selection Process: Online Test and Interview
SBI Clerk Online Test ->
1) The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.
2) The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks.For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
3) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
4) The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon) for being considered for interview. Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
SBI Clerk Interview ->
1) Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy.
2) Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/
OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon. The knowledge of local languages will be tested in the interview. 10% weightage would be given out of total marks (35) for interview for possessing working knowledge of local language.
3) Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate's performance in the test and interview taken together.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/XS Candidates; Rs.600/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. The Non-Refundable fee pay through either online (using Debit/Credit card /Internet banking) or offline mode (Prescribed payment challan).
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online through SBI Official website on or before 09/12/2014.
Online Registration of Application -> 20/11/2014 to 09/12/2014
payment of fees - Online Mode -> 20/11/2014 to 09/12/2014
Payment of fees - Offline Mode -> 22/11/2014 to 11/12/2014
Recruitment Examination will be conducted Online -> tentatively in January / February 2015
For Any Enquiries -> Contact helpdesk email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Detailed Advertisement >>||Apply online >>|
|Clarification >>||SBT Telangana / AP Vacancies >>|